Everyone tells us the photos don't do it justice, but here's a taster of what it's like inside and outside the farmhouse...
Welcome to Manor House Farm
A superb six-bedroomed Yorkshire farmhouse, suitable for holidays, short breaks, family gatherings and events. With the parish church of St Peter's Harswell standing in its grounds, Manor House Farm is on a working farm, surrounded by open countryside, only 30 minutes from York.
- Sleeps 14
- Six large bedrooms, including four-bed dormitory
- Traditional farmhouse kitchen with Aga
- Two lounges with open fire and wood burner
- Extensive grounds, south facing patio and orchard
- Ample car parking and private access
Inside the Farmhouse
Situated at the foot of the Yorkshire Wolds in the village of Harswell. We are half way between York and Hull and within easy reach of the market towns of Pocklington, Market Weighton and Beverley. 30 minutes East of York.View our location map here > >